In accordance with the commitment and care TECNOSIDA®SRL devotes to the protection of personal data, we inform you on the methods, purposes and scope of communication and dissemination of your personal data and your rights, in accordance with Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament (hereinafter „GDPR“).
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE DATA CONTROLLER
In order to offer you the services provided on their websites, TECNOSIDA®SRL as Data Controller, must process some personal data required for the provision of services.
This data may be implicitly provided by the tools you use to access and use the services or may be provided explicitly by you.
TECNOSIDA®SRL may handle the following categories of personal data of users:
- technical navigation data related to the IP address, the identification codes of the devices used by the user for the use of the site or services, the features of the browser and the access times;
- navigation data for profiling provided indirectly through the use of the service and obtained and analyzed with the prior consent of the user;
- common identification data provided by the user (e.g. name, surname, email, telephone number, etc.) for the use of the products and services;
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
The data and cookies received by you will be processed by TECNOSIDA®SRL exclusively with procedures and procedures necessary to provide you with the services requested and for the additional purposes for which you have given your consent.
Only with your express consent can the data be used for statistical analysis, market surveys, promotional activities via social media and sending commercial information on TECNOSIDA®SRL products and promotional initiatives. (Purpose of direct marketing)
Always with your consent, the data can be used for profiling purposes, automatically collected by collecting information on the browsing you do during access and use of the services and, through statistical correlation algorithms, bind them to the same information from other users to identify the common traits and group the similar ones within classes of interest. By assigning your browser to a class of interest, our systems will then be able to offer you content that is closer to your tastes and will present advertising contributions that best meet your needs and better target advertisers‘ interests by reducing the level disturbance to fruition.
Communications for market surveys or commercial information on products and promotional initiatives can be made by mail, e-mail, telemarketing.
We inform you that some activities could be implemented through suppliers, specifically appointed Data Processors, even residents outside the European Union.
The legal grounds of the purposes described above are the execution of your request as an interested party and the consents expressed by you.
- DISSEMINATION, COMMUNICATION AND ENTITIES ACCESSING THE DATA
Your personal data will not be disclosed but may be disclosed where necessary for the provision of service to third parties (as suppliers of third-party technical services, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by TECNOSIDA®SRL for technical or organizational tasks instrumental to the provision of services.
Access to data is also allowed to categories of representatives of TECNOSIDA®SRL involved in organizing the data (administrative, commercial, marketing, customer service, system administrators).
The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
It retains the right to disclose to third parties if you have given specific and voluntary consent.
- TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Your personal data will be processed by TECNOSIDA®SRL within the European Union.
If for technical and/or operational reasons it is necessary to make use of subjects located outside the European Union, or it is necessary to transfer some of the data collected to technical systems and services managed in the cloud and located outside the area of the European Union, the processing will be regulated in accordance with the provisions of Chapter V of the Regulation and authorized on the basis of specific EU decisions. All necessary precautions will therefore be taken to ensure the most complete protection of personal data by basing this transfer: a) on adequacy decisions of the third country recipients expressed by the European Commission; b) on appropriate guarantees expressed by the third party recipient pursuant to art. 46 of the Regulation; c) on the adoption of binding corporate rules, so-called Corporate binding rules.
- DURATION OF THE PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
TECNOSIDA®SRL in accordance with the Art. 5.1 e) of the GDPR will process the data you provide for the entire duration of execution of the services requested and keep them for the next 12 months for the purpose of completing the administrative activities, as well as for the time necessary to fulfill the legal obligations.
If you have authorized the profiling processing, the anonymous data observed over time will be deleted 12 months from the start of processing.
- RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
TECNOSIDA®SRL guarantees you that you can exercise your rights under Art. 12 of the GDPR. In particular you have the right:
– to know if the Data Controller holds and/or processes personal data relating to you and access it in full also obtaining a copy (Article 15 Right to Access),
– to the correction of incorrect personal data or the integration of incomplete personal data (Article 16 Right of Reply);
– to the cancellation of personal data held by the Data Controller if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR exists (Right to Cancellation, 17);
– to ask the Data Controller to limit the processing only to certain personal data, if there is one of the reasons provided for by the Regulations (Article 18 Right to Limit the Processing);
– to request and receive all your personal data processed by the Data Controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device or request the transfer to another Data Controller without impediments (Article 20, Right to Portability);
– to object in whole or in part to the processing of data for the purpose of sending advertising material and market research (so-called Consent) (Article 21 Right to Object)
– to object in whole or in part to the processing of data in automatic or semi-automatic mode for profiling purposes (so-called Consent)
The exercise of these rights may be exercised by notification to the Data Controller, whose contact details are indicated in the appropriate section of this policy.
In addition, you always have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the website: http://www.gpdp.it.
- PRIVACY OFFICER
To exercise the rights granted to you, you can contact the following address:
- LAST UPDATE